At Utrust, we think globally, and want to reach as many people and businesses as we possibly can. It goes without saying that we can’t provide services to any company that isn’t legally established, or is offering illegal goods or services in their jurisdictions. Aside from those considerations, there are sectors that we chose not to associate with, for business or regulatory reasons and as part of our established acceptance policy.
Here’s a list of the sectors and activities we do not work with:
- Any service, group or organization promoting or containing incitement to hate, violence or harmful content;
- Any services involving military equipment and weapons;
- Any services involving nuclear energy or nuclear materials;
- Bankruptcy attorneys or collection agencies engaged in the collection of debt;
- Credit protection services;
- Credit counseling agencies;
- Credit repair agencies;
- Fuel stations & dispensers;
- Escort services;
- Sex industry workers;
- Sales of currency by non-financial institutions
If a business does not engage in the aforementioned sectors and activities, Utrust reserves the right of further scrutiny on its activities. Certain higher risk businesses and activity types will require additional due diligence.